Montblanc Meisterstuck MIDSIZE Around the World in 80 Days Ballpoint Pen
The Meisterstück Around the World in 80 Days collection is inspired by the famous adventure novel by Jules Vernes. The Midsize Ballpoint Pen in blue precious resin draws on the first part of the journey. The main character travels, mainly via steamboat, from London to Bombay, crossing the Mediterranean ocean and through the Suez canal. The cap features a milled pattern of the key elements of the novel: ocean waves, card suits and a cartouche with a lasered steam boat. The cap top is embossed with the length of the journey, 18 days from London to Bombay and 80 days in total.
Ident No. MB 126342
- Clip Description: Clip with black lacquered ace of spades symbol
- Barrel Description: Blue precious resin inspired by the Mediterranean sea
- Cap Description: Blue precious resin inspired by the Mediterranean sea
- Colour: Blue
- Writing Mode: Ballpoint Pen
- Size: M
- Dimensions: 141.7, 13.7 mm
- Physical Weight: 27.1 g
How to Order Online with Personalisation (Engraving) with Message Card (Watch VIDEO)
- Instant Engraving Services for Self-Pickup (OR) RIDER Pickup ONLY.
- Courier Deliver (may take 3-7 days, subject to courier company speed)
- Order ONLY after confirmation with our Online Support Team via WhatsApp