Pelikan M120 Green-Black Gold Trim Fountain Pen
If you love products with a retro touch, you‘ll instantly fall in love with the M120 green black! The first Pelikan model M120 was launched in 1955. For the re-launch, the traditional shape and the original material of the nib: stainless steel, gold plated is maintained. However, for comfort, these elements were combined with proven Pelikan piston fountain pen technology . . . and for a special something, Pelikan added an engraving on the nib that re-interprets a curlicue which we found in a Pelikan price-list of 1889.
The material of the barrel and cap is high-quality resin, and the clips and rings are gold plated. This charming piston fountain pen will be available in various nib sizes
- Piston Filler Fountain Pen
- High-quality resin finish
- Stainless steel nib.
- Bottled Ink Only (not included)
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.
How to Order Online with Personalisation (Engraving) with Message Card (Watch VIDEO)
- Instant Engraving Services for Self-Pickup (OR) RIDER Pickup ONLY.
- Courier Deliver (may take 3-7 days, subject to courier company speed)
- Order ONLY after confirmation with our Online Support Team via WhatsApp