Pelikan Souveran R405 Rollerball Pen - Stresemann
A Key Personality - Gustav Stresemann
On top of his outstanding political career, among other things as Germany´s foreign minister during the 1920s, Stresemann was also known for a particular suit design. This suit was ideal for official appearances, yet that could also be worn casually in the office. At the same time, Pelikan and its pinstriped fountain pens were beginning to take the world by storm and people came to refer to the latter as "Stresemann" too, consequently gaining a personality of their own. Today, both the suit as well as these fountain pens bear Stresemann´s name. To pay tribute to this legend, Pelikan has officially christened the Souverän with stylish anthracite pinstripes the "Stresemann".
The production of the Souverän sleeve is subject to an elaborate process. The typical, striped material is made out of cotton-based on a formula developed specially for Pelikan. It takes month until the block providing the stripes is finished, whereupon the tailor-made plating is curved and cut into a contour using a natural diamond. The characteristic double rings are then integrated into the cap and barrel with the utmost precision. The writing instrument is then polished until it reaches a brillant luster.
- Includes a black rollerball refill
- Replaceable refill in special Pelikan format
- Palladium-plated highlights
- Individual striped cellulose acetate material
- Diamond cut, high-grade resin casing
- Made in Germany
How to Order Online with Personalisation (Engraving) with Message Card (Watch VIDEO)
- Instant Engraving Services for Self-Pickup (OR) RIDER Pickup ONLY.
- Courier Deliver (may take 3-7 days, subject to courier company speed)
- Order ONLY after confirmation with our Online Support Team via WhatsApp