Pelikan Souveran M405 Stresemann Anthracite Silver Trim Fountain Pen
The newest addition to Pelikan's signature Souverän series, the M405 Stresemann is a smaller-sized companion piece to the already popular M805 Stresemann.
Named in honor of a Weimar-era politician known for his modern pin-striped suits, this is the perfect pen for those who have been attracted to the cool grey hues of this design, but would prefer it in a mid-sized pen. Pelikan's reliable piston-filler system gives this pen a generous ink capacity.
The Pelikan Souveran Series represents the highest quality in writing instrument manufacture using only the best materials available. All fountain pens feature Pelikan's unique differential piston filling system to ensure a large ink capacity with a visible indication of ink level via the translucent barrel (or portion of the barrel in the case of all black or dark blue pens).
Pelikan Souveran M405 Fountain Pen - Stresemann Anthracite - Silver Trim Features:
- Finish: Stresemann Anthracite Acrylic Resin Finish
- Cap: Black with Diamond Ground Surface
- Trim: Rhodium-Plated Trim
- Closed Cap Size/ Length: 12 cm, 5 cm
- Nib: 4K Gold Nib with Rhodium Decor
- Visible indication of ink level via the semi translucent portion of the barrel
- Filling System: Piston Filling Mechanism
- Gift Boxed
- This pen only uses bottled ink, which is not included with the pen.