SCHMIDT Refill CAPLESS Rollerball P8120B-CMB - Broad (B)
SCHMIDT Refill CAPLESS Rollerball P8120B-CMB Safety Ceramic - Broad
(For Montblanc M & More)
The SCHMIDT ® P8120 is a short ceramic broad capless rollerball refill that is part of SCHMIDT® Innovative Capless System. It has a metal tube and front section, a stainless tip and 1.0mm ceramic ball.
This refill combines the individual writing characteristics of a fountain pen with the convenience of a ballpoint pen.
- A liquid fast-drying ink that flows instantly, even after a long pause in writing, with regular, strong, precise and clean lines.
- A broad 1.0mm ceramic ball and Stainless Steel tip, for strength, longevity and consistency in performance.
- All 100% designed and produced in Germany to exacting standards, to provide you with…
- The individual writing characteristics of a fountain pen, with the convenience of a ballpoint pen
- Less writing pressure, with a more vivid, elegant and smooth writing experience that glides over paper more easily than any other writing systems.
- Genuine Schmidt brand refill made in Germany.
- Each refill is brand new and capped.
Brands of compatible capless rollerball models:
Acme, Aurora, Baron Fig Squire, Bexley, Cartier, Colibri, Conklin, Delta, Diplomat, Faber-Castell, Foray, Hugo Boss, Itolya, Karas Kustoms EDK, Kaweco AL Sport Gel, Kaweco Classic Sport Gel, Kaweco Frosted Sport Gel, Kaweco Ice Sport Gel, Kaweco Skyline Sport Gel, Kaweco Steel Sport Gel, Krone, Lamy, Montegrappa, Monteverde USA, Montblanc M (Capless Refill), Nova Minimal Pen, Omas, Pelikan, Retro 1951, Sensa, Visconti, Waterford.
- Industry Standard Size: Retro 51 Short Capless Rollerball Refill
- Length: 97.5mm
- Diameter: 6.9mm
- Colours available: black and blue
- Line width: 1.0mm (broad)
- Interchangeable refills: P8126 fine and P8127 medium
- Brand: Schmidt Technology
- Product code: Capless P 8120
- Please note: These Schmidt P8120 refills are not the same size as the S8120 or mini 8126 that are also part of the SCHMIDT® Innovative Capless System.