The Birth of Venus (Italian: Nascita di Venere) is a 1486 painting by Sandro Botticelli.
Botticelli was commissioned to paint the work by the Medici family of Florence, specifically Lorenzo di Pierfrancesco de' Medici under the influence of his cousin Lorenzo de' Medici, close friend to Botticelli.
It depicts the goddess Venus, having emerged from the sea as a fully grown woman, arriving at the sea-shore (which is related to the Venus Anadyomene motif).
The painting is on display at the Uffizi Gallery in Florence, Italy.
- Writing mode: Rollerball Pen
- Material: Vegetal resin
- Cap type: Magnetic
- Filling system: Rollerball - Euro
- Length with cap posted: 15.5 cm
- Length with cap closed: 14.0 cm
- Weight: 31 gm
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.
How to Order Online with Personalisation (Engraving) with Message Card (Watch VIDEO)
- Instant Engraving Services for Self-Pickup (OR) RIDER Pickup ONLY.
- Courier Deliver (may take 3-7 days, subject to courier company speed)
- Order ONLY after confirmation with our Online Support Team via WhatsApp