Visconti has taken inspiration from a famous painter of the 17th century: Rembrandt Harmenszoon van Rijn, better known as Rembrandt. He was a master in representing the fusion between earthly and spiritual life. He was able to transfer this vision on his paintings with a masterful use of the colors; the so called "Chiaro e Scuro technique". Its technique has been interpreted by Visconti with carefully selected beautiful and colorful resins with brushes of colors that make every pen unique, like only a real masterpiece could be.
The Rembrandt collection has a unique magnetic closing system which makes it very easy to open and close. It is enriched with a dedicated metal ring decoration. On the cap the famous My Pen System, allowing each regular Visconti pen to be personalized. The clip is unique to Visconti and reveals the origin of the brand as it takes inspiration from the Ponte Vecchio (Old Bridge) in Florence. Shape and dimensions make it the perfect collection to be used every day.
- Writing mode: Fountain pen
- Material: Vegetal resin
- Cap type: Magnetic
- Nib: Steel
- Filling system: Cartridge. Also accept converter
- Length with cap posted: 15.5 cm
- Length with cap closed: 14.0 cm
- Weight: 31 gm
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.
How to Order Online with Personalisation (Engraving) with Message Card (Watch VIDEO)
- Instant Engraving Services for Self-Pickup (OR) RIDER Pickup ONLY.
- Courier Deliver (may take 3-7 days, subject to courier company speed)
- Order ONLY after confirmation with our Online Support Team via WhatsApp